Good morning lovely brides-to-be! How’s the wedding planning going? We love a bit of colour on the blog, so we couldn’t wait to share these dazzling designs with you, courtesy of the very talented Michelle Lewis at Something Kinda Cute. We do love our job. Enjoy…
1. Light Up invitation (printed front and back with envelope) £2.70 for over 25. The more you order, the cheaper they become.
2. It Must Be Love invite (£2.70, as above) and RSVP (£1.50)
3. Confetti Love invite (£2.70, as above) and RSVP (£1.50)
4. All That Glitters invite (£2.70, as above), RSVP (£1.50) and A7 mini card (£1.30)
Like what you see? There’s lots more – including some beautiful pastel designs that are perfect for a spring wedding. Visit somethingkindacute.com.
If you fancy something Teams a little different to florals, go for a more modern, stylised look with quirky geometric shapes. As this little selection shows, trend you don’t have to wholesale jerseys forgoe prettiness either…
1. We love this bold and colourful mosaic-style collection from Swoon at the Moon.
2. It’s lovely to see the pink and Waldsee gold theme being given an edge with the Geometry wholesale jerseys collection by Paper Arrow Press.
3. Coral, mint And and muted grey? It’s a winning colour combination! Geometric loveliness from Hip Hip Hooray.
4. This pretty set is cheap nba jerseys customisable and printable. Find it at Hello!Lucky The Lovely Drawer over on Etsy.
5. If you’re getting married abroad, this tropical-meets-tribal design by Heart and Fox is cheap nfl jerseys one of our favourites.