Good morning lovely brides-to-be! How’s the wedding planning going? We love a bit of colour on the blog, so we couldn’t wait to share these dazzling designs with you, courtesy of the very talented Michelle Lewis at Something Kinda Cute. We do love our job. Enjoy…
1. Light Up invitation (printed front and back with envelope) £2.70 for over 25. The more you order, the cheaper they become.
2. It Must Be Love invite (£2.70, as above) and RSVP (£1.50)
3. Confetti Love invite (£2.70, as above) and RSVP (£1.50)
4. All That Glitters invite (£2.70, as above), RSVP (£1.50) and A7 mini card (£1.30)
Like what you see? There’s lots more – including some beautiful pastel designs that are perfect for a spring wedding. Visit somethingkindacute.com.
Good morning Paper Brides! How’s your January wedding planning going? We wanted to bring you some inspiration today in the form of these TOTALLY GORGEOUS watercolour designs. We know we say it about a lot of things (we can’t help it, we are stationery
geeks addicts after all), but this really is one of our favourite styles at the moment. It’s so soft and pretty, but less twee than the vintage florals that have been popular over the past few years.
1. This first design is by the lovely Lauren at Heart Invites, whose work has appeared in practically every bridal mag under the sun (and it’s easy to see why). Her looks-good-enough-to-eat pink and peach Watercolours range starts at £1.40 for a save the date; print at home service from £20.
2. Destination wedding alert! This bespoke design by Kate Ruth Romey (prices on request) really does put the water into watercolour – just so perfect for a laid-back beach wedding. Ahhh… beach, how we wish we on one now in the sunshine instead of wearing three pairs of socks!
3. Remember when we told you we were in love with Nina Thomas Illustration? Well here she is again, with this just-too-beautiful table plan (Not on the High Street, £70). Do you love her now as much as we do? Admit it… you have a girl crush.
Need some more practical advice on getting your stationery sorted (and sent!)? Don’t panic – hop on over to our Wording & Etiquette section.
Looking for wedding invitation ideas? Why not go for rustic chalkboard stationery and add a little nostalgia to your day? Take a look at our pick of the prettiest designs… 1. This beautiful invite and RSVP bundle (£2, Not on the High Street) is by our new designer-crush – Nina Thomas. If you love florals, you’ll love Nina’s illustrated designs.
One of our favourite stationery companies, Paperknots, was awarded Best Wedding Stationery at the Wedding Industry Awards last night, and it’s not hard to see why with their luxurious Amour collection. This elegant and romantic suite is printed on the finest paper stock and would certainly set the tone for a wedding that’s in a league of its own. (more…)