Want to add a stylish touch to your wedding day with a few inexpensive purchases? Then these paper-based beauties are just what you need!
1) Add a serious pop of colour with these pretty Jewel paper poms from Eagle Eyed Bride. They come in a variety of colours so you can choose a collection to suit your colour scheme, and they’re an instant way to liven up your reception room without blowing the budget (£25 for 12).
2) OK, so they’re technically acrylic rather than paper, but a sprinkling of these Neon Acrylic Stars from Oliver Bonas (£8) will add an instant touch of stardust to your wedding tables.
3) Show your bridesmaids how much you appreciate their general awesomeness with these gorgeous Rifle Paper Co thank you bridesmaid cards from Papermash (£3.75).
4) These Pop-up Butterfly Place Cards from Paperchase are an easy way to pretty up your table settings on the cheap. They cost just £2 for 10, and will work well with lots of colour schemes!
5) These Gold Star Glassine bags from Papermash are perfectly pretty for a winter wedding (£10 for 24). Stack them up on your sweetie table, or pop a few chocolates inside each for inexpensive table favours.