After something of an extended break over the summer driven by various house moves, relocations and good old fashioned deadlines, the Paper Bride is back! To get back into the swing of things, we’ve rounded up some of our favourite wedding invites for autumn weddings – you can almost hear the leaves crunching underfoot…
1) First up is the beautiful Autumn range from Swoon at the Moon (invitations from £1.50). We love the wildflower sketches and pretty typography, making it perfect for a rustic autumnal affair.
2) Another favourite is this Autumn Leaves wedding invitation bundle from Norma & Dorothy (from £2.60). Kraft card envelopes work perfectly with the wood-effect detailing and scattering of leaves. We’re huge fans of Norma & Dorothy’s gorgeous website, too, so take a look and check out their other collections, too.
3) We don’t think there’s a collection from The Charming Press that we haven’t loved, and the bold brights of their Fir Cone collection is no exception (invites from £2.25). The black background gives these invites a contemporary feel that would be ideal for an autumn or winter wedding in the city.
4) Romantics won’t be able to resist the Hazy Woodland collection from Hollyhock Lane (invites cost £2.50 each when ordering 70). Featuring hand-drawn illustrations, it’s just the thing to add a touch of magic to your celebrations.
5) This Autumn save the date card by Dreams to Reality at Not on the High Street is a bargain at just 90p. It’s a great way to set the tone for your day with a splash of autumnal colour without breaking the bank!