There are so many pretty paper details you can use to style up your big day, and Wedding in a Teacup have some of our favourites! Here are our top five touches for summer weddings:
1) These super cute ‘hugs and kisses’ stickers are just £1.50 for a sheet of 40. They look great on favour bags or boxes, or even to seal the envelopes of your wedding invites!
2) Pretty polka dot confetti will brighten up your tables or make for a fantastic confetti shot! A pack costs £7 and a little goes a long way!
3) Add these pretty paper pinwheels to your table settings, or tuck them into flower arrangements for a modern look. They come in a pack of six to assemble at home and cost £7.50.
4) We LOVE these gold glitter alphabet stickers. They’re great for sticking on pretty much everything – we used them to personalise the front of a vintage dictionary we used as a guest book alternative but they’ll look cute anywhere! Pick up a set for £5.
5) These seed packet favours are a lovely memento for your guests to take home and plant in the garden. Filled with forget me not seeds, they can be personalised with your new married name, too! They cost £1.40 each, with a minimum order of 10 favours.
Find more pretty paper details at www.weddinginateacup.co.uk